We hope these Guidelines will make it more pleasant for everyone.
1. Reservations are subject to availability. Group Bookings are not available. Reservations can only be accepted by phone and NOT by email or fax.
2. We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone and to move stall reservations, as we deem necessary due to booking configurations.
3. Full payment of rent is due upon arrival, by Visa, MasterCard, Interac or Cash. Sorry, we do not accept cheques. No refunds are allowed for early departures. Late rent payments will result in a $5.00/day penalty and possible eviction. 28 day rentals must be paid in full in advance on the due date to qualify for the 28 day rate.
4. One family per RV is 2 adults and their dependant children. If there are any extra adults camping overnight with you, an extra charge of $5 /person/night will be added to your account.
5. CHECK OUT TIME is 12 Noon. Please be prompt. Please re-register before 10:00 am to extend your stay. Subject to availability, a late check out can be arranged up to 5 pm that day for an extra charge of $20 plus GST. An additional night's rent will be payable if an extension is not notified to the office before 10 am. CHECK IN TIME is set at 2 pm. Exceptions to this rule will be allowed where the site has been vacated early.
6. Quiet time is 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
7. SPEED LIMIT is 10 kph on all park roadways and will be strictly enforced with expulsion.
8. Only registered guests are permitted on the grounds of the campground after 10 pm. Only registered vehicles are permitted in the campground. Guests are to park in their designated areas. Unregistered vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense.
9. NO PARKING IS PERMITTED ON ROADWAYS OR GRASS.
10. There is room for only one sleeping unit and one parked car per assigned stall. Any tenants with excess vehicles may use the Tenants' Overflow area by obtaining an Overnight Parking Pass from the office.
11. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in any public areas of the Campground.
12. AIR TIGHT SEWER ADAPTERS must be used if hooking up sewer hoses. (No exceptions.) These can be purchased from the office store.
13. Bagged garbage is to be deposited in the dumpster located beside Site #73. Please use recycle bins for pop/beer bottles and cans.
14. All RVs must meet campground standards for appearance.
15. RV sites are to be kept clean and tidy at all times.
16. No personal belongings may be stored under or around the RV. No Laundry may be hung or displayed at your site.
17. It is the responsibility of all campers to clean up garbage and cigarette butts on their site. Fire pits are not to be used for garbage disposal. A clean up fee will be charged where this rule is broken.
18. No RV skirting is allowed unless approved by management.
19. Management must approve outdoor propane tanks and propane servicing of same.
20. No building of steps, decks or add-on rooms is permitted without management approval.
21. Satellite dishes are not to be attached to any campground property or placed on the grass.
22. Propane BBQs are to be kept off the grass. Open fires are permitted in designated fire pits only. Where there is no fire pit available, portable fire bowls may be used on the gravel. No open flame stoves are allowed on the picnic tables.
23. MATS ARE PERMITTED ON THE GRAVEL, but not on the grass.
24. Washing, repairing, servicing or re-fueling of RVs or motor vehicles is not allowed on the campground property without the approval of management.
25. Air conditioners are not allowed in overflow power-only sites.
26. Generators are not allowed between 9:00 pm and 9:00 am in the overflow parking only.
27. Riding skateboards is not allowed in the Campground.
28. Messages will be posted on the noticeboard outside campground office.
29. Any damage to campground property will be charged accordingly.
30. NO PARKING IS PERMITTED IN ANY VACANT STALLS.
31. No Storage of Personal or Commercial Cargo Trailers is permitted in the Campground during the Peak Season. However, customers may purchase Storage Passes at a cost of $3 plus GST per night from the office to store their Personal Cargo Trailers in the designated Overflow Area. No facilities are available for Commercial Cargo Trailers or Equipment. Storage of RVs in the Westerner Park grounds is not permitted at any time during the Peak Season. Storage of RVs in the Campground during the Winter season only is permitted at a cost of $3 + GST per night or $100 + GST per month.
32. No Smoking or Eating is permitted in the Washrooms.
33. No Tents are allowed.
34. Pets ARE permitted but certain conditions apply. Dogs MUST BE ON-LEASH AT ALL TIMES AND DOG BARKING CONTROLLED. Pets should not be left unattended at any time outside the camping unit. Dog pens may be placed on gravel only. Pets are not allowed in the buildings. Owners are required to clean up promptly behind their pets. If the site is left uncleaned by departure date, or damaged by pets, the RV owner will be charged to repair damage and/or a clean-up fee will be imposed and charged to owner's credit card. Failure to abide by pet restrictions will result in expulsion from the campground.
35. Picnicking is not permitted in this Campground if you are not a registered camper.
Please report any problems to us.
See our Rates and Reservations pages for more conditions.
FURTHER DETAILS can be obtained by phoning the office on 403 352 8801.
PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY!!